Pests, Diseases, Weeds, & Pesticides
Do you consider weeds and plant diseases to be pests in your garden?
The University of California Integrated Pest Management Program (UC IPM) does too! The UC IPM program offers official guidelines for pest monitoring techniques, pesticides, and pesticide alternatives.
The section of their web site dedicated to pests in homes, gardens, landscapes, and turf, covers:
- Pests in gardens and landscapes (choose a plant for detailed information)
- Detailed information for selected pests and methods
- Birds, mammals, & reptiles
- Insects, mites, mollusks, and reptiles
- Plant diseases
- Pesticides and other management methods
- Pesticide information
- Identification helpers